MAC Partners coordinate with local business and community organization to foster opportunities to serve the military and their families.
MAC is a partnership. A way to leverage community strengths to better connect with our military neighbors through events, education and outreach.
MAC Partners connect with military leaders and families at all levels to enhance the strong relationship with Fort Liberty and Pope Army Air Field.
We’re always looking for ways to better connect the civilian and military communities. Through socials, a golf outing, picnics, sporting events, networking opportunities and attending on-post events, (as COVID-19 restrictions allow) we bridge the gap and keep our lines of communication open.
The MAC Advisory Council meets virtually every month. MAC members are always welcome to listen in and share ideas of how to make MAC more effective.
“For over 50 years”
Pat Ann Matthews
Every day approximately 47,000 military personnel and 10,618 civilian employees provide the talent needed to train, sustain, and deploy the combat forces to America’s Crisis Response Contingency Corps and Special Operations Forces. In the time of crisis, Fort Liberty serves as the major nexus for massive troop deployment.
Becoming a Partner with the Military Affairs Council is not only a tremendous opportunity for members to meet personally with leaders from Fort Liberty and Pope Army Airfield, but it also serves as a networking opportunity for our military and their families. MAC continues to participate in other programs throughout the year to provide support and assistance, and works with other charitable groups supporting the military. MAC assisted in the fundraising for the Wall of Heroes at the United States Army Special Operations Command’s Memorial Plaza on Fort Liberty.
WHY BECOME A MAC MEMBER??
You benefit greatly when you become a MAC member:
- MAC hosts events and socials that build better relationships and communications between the Fayetteville community and the service members and their families.
- Lobbying community positions with the military by keeping the lines of communication open and recognizing the military’s value to our community.
- Command briefings from Pope AAF and Fort Liberty to enlighten MAC members about the specific mission of each military installation and its impact on the community at-large.
- We advocate for policies that support active-duty military, their families, and operations on Fort Liberty.
- Newcomer Information acquainting the military with our community.
- Programs to inform our military population of the business, recreational, and social benefits of the Fayetteville community.
- Opportunity for partner recognition in Chamber newsletters.
- Opportunity for partners to sponsor Events and Programs
- Business networking opportunities.
- Invitation for MAC partners to special events at Fort Liberty and Pope AAF.
- MAC Membership Decal and Beautifully Appointed MAC Lapel Pin